Monday, April 7, 2014

Excuses and Covers Up

I desperately wanted to start this blog to talk about books, since books are pretty much my life. But, I've found that books are getting in my way ... book covers, to be precise. I'm almost afraid to count the number of covers I've designed lately. I know they are keeping me on my toes trying to keep up. And while I can't share them all either because of space or because they haven't been released by the authors yet, I thought I might share a few recent designs with you...






 I'll plan to share some of my designs from time to time, and I hope you'll plan to visit me at my Tell~Tale Book Covers site as well. I'm also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TellTaleBookCovers.




1 comment:

  1. Girl, you rock the book cover! I'm so glad you have been so busy! Can't wait to hand you my project (oh, gawd, it's been delayed, and delayed again, and again...). But I will get to itthem eventually!

    ReplyDelete